Tuesday, December 18, 2012




Welcome to my blog which will officially start on January 2nd, 2013! 

Each week I will bring you a picture of a brilliantly done room or space I've found and discuss why it is Feng Shui, Bohemian or just good Design. (Sometimes what not to do as well!) I may add pictures of what could be added to change up the design, but we'll see as we get going!

For now, I will leave you with this:






Which kind of sums me up and lets you know how this blog is going to go!

Happiest of all Holidays and we'll see you in the New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Our expertise and craftsmanship is well fame and we have an extensive variety of involvement in taking care of the necessities of customers all things considered, either from office or to home. By always procuring the notoriety from our clients we are today viewed as the office interiors in coimbatore

    ReplyDelete